Right now Brexit is a hot topic all over the UK and will have an impact on Scottish businesses.
Join the Chamber for this networking breakfast, one of a series of Brexit events from the Chamber network.
For this special breakfast event we will be joined by Peter Byrne, Chief Executive of South Dublin Chamber of Commerce, and founder and member of the Board of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce.
Peter will discuss the general implications of Brexit, how it will affect trade and trading links with Ireland.
The key questions Peter will address in his briefing are:
- How big an issue is Brexit for Ireland and for Scotland?
- How will it impact on your business?
- What’s the view from Irish businesses on Brexit impact?
- When will it impact on your business and what can you do to mitigate the impact?
- Is there an opportunity for Irish/Scottish businesses in Brexit
This will be followed by Q&A
The event will be hosted at our member venue Macdonald Houstoun House, Hotel Uphall.