Your local Chamber has teamed up with Scottish Chambers to offer you a truly unique opportunity. A carefully chosen, handpicked complimentary business mentor to offer impartial and expert advice. We won’t send someone to look through your dirty laundry, nor send someone to help run your business, instead you will be introduced to an experienced business person that can offer bespoke advice, proactive solutions and an additional voice to your team for as long as you feel necessary. The process is very informal, won’t cost you a penny and may just help you get out of that business rut that many find themselves in.
Some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world have Business Mentors and many have said it is some what a compulsory requirement in business. A fresh pair of eyes, a second opinion, a sound board to name but a few benefits… Amongst the likes are Sir Alan Sugar, Mark Zukkerberg and Richard Branson, all of whom have been mentored over the years.
Top 5 Benefits of a Business Mentor
- A fresh pair of eyes to help steer you in the right direction.
- Reassurance that what you’re doing is right.
- A pair of ears to listen to your business concerns and off load problems to source solutions.
- A new found level of expertise to help you tackle new markets.
- Experience – someone who has been where you are and knows what its like.
Do you need a Business Mentor?
- Do you find yourself lonely in the office?
- Do you find yourself with more problems than solutions?
- Do you feel you could manage your time better and want to be pro-active?
- Is there a market out there you would love to tap into but don’t know how?
- Is there a specific challenge that you just can’t seem to conquer?
(If you answer yes to any of these questions, you would benefit from meeting a mentor.)
"Whenever I am asked what is the missing link between a promising businessperson and a successful one, mentoring comes to mind" Richard Branson
More information on The Business Mentoring Programme can be found at www.businessmentoringscotland.co.uk