ILM Certificate in Management at SCQF Level 6
STUDY FOR FREE AT WEST LOTHIAN COLLEGE
• The ILM Certificate in Management at SCQF Level 6 is an entry level qualification in management. It is specifically useful to those who own and run a business and would now like some support in the form of a structured qualification.
• A qualification in management can be used to evidence competence in running a business.
• This qualification will enhance knowledge, competences and skills in the field of business management and help your business grow and flourish
• Clients, potential clients and stakeholders feel more reassured when dealing with a business owner with a relevant business qualification
• This is a free, no obligation offer made in the 50th anniversary year of West Lothian College in a gesture of solidarity to West Lothian Chamber of Commerce and its members.
This offer is made by West Lothian College in association with West Lothian Chamber of Commerce and in support of the West Lothian Business Community.
Classes will run in the evening on a weekly basis during term time starting at 6pm.
The duration of the course is 35 weeks
There is a choice of which evening to attend
(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Those successful on the course have the option to continue their learning journey towards a Business Management degree awarded by Edinburgh Napier University.
To take advantage of this offer please call the Chamber Team on 01506 414 808 or email@example.com
*This offer is for Chamber Members only and numbers are limited. Companies are limited to a maximum of 2 beneficiaries.
Closing Date- 31st August 2016