Export Clarity delivers bespoke, flexible, in-house export services to Scottish companies seeking to enter new international markets. Services utilise my core international business development skills in the following areas:
• International Trade
• Foreign Direct Investment
• Market Research
• Market Entry Strategy
• Market Promotion and Event Management
• Strategic Alliances
and are delivered across three themes:
• Know the Market: Assess your Company’s Readiness to Export; Analyse International Markets and Sectors; Overcome Market Entry Barriers and Export Risks
• Find your Customers: Benchmark Competitors to Develop your Competitive Advantage; Understand Customers’ Needs and How You Deliver Value to Them
• Enter the Market: Develop a Market Entry Strategy; Develop a Plan to Promote your Products and Services.
Export Clarity manages the entire export process through associations with complimentary export service providers in areas outside my core skills.
My journey has taken me across Canada, into the USA and now Scotland. I am experienced at working strategically at senior levels in companies at all life-cycle stages to identify priorities and develop strategies for exploiting international business development opportunities, investor and market readiness, commercial opportunities for growth and innovation, and partnership arrangements. I have sector experience in Life Sciences and Technology, Food and Drink, Creative Industries, and Manufacturing.